7 Things About What Will Be The Status Of Xiaomi Redmi 9 In 100 Years You’ll Kick Yourself for Not Knowing
On June 20, 2020, Xiaomi launched a new Andriod phone known as Redmi 9 which was an upgrade on their former productions with diverse features such as 13MP, F2/2,28MM (wide), 1/3.1′,1.12M main camera quality, loudspeaker, sensors, and lipo 5020 mAh battery, etc.
With these great features stated above and others, it will be of great insight to know what will be the fate of such a well-equipped phone in 100 years’ time. In this short write up 7 changes that are expected to occur to this phone.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 In 100 Years 7 Things To Note:
- An advanced version of it would be produced: In 100 years’ time, Xiaomi would have come up with a phone more sophisticated than Xiaomi Redmi 9. This is so because the demand comes for it would have dropped rapidly by then and they will be left with no other option than to come up with a better phone so has to meet up with the advancing technological world.
- The price of buying the phone will come down: The price of buying a Redmi 9 in 100 years will definitely go down because it will no longer the latest phone in the market. Therefore people will leave it and go for the latest phone in the world.
- It will not be able to perform the latest technological service in demand: Xiaomi Redmi 9 will be technologically insufficient, to render the required advanced services of a mobile phone in 100 years’ time. It will suffer the same fate will other mobile phones of the past such as the Nokia 3310, Motorola razor, etc. which are no longer technologically equipped to provide the needed technical services of this era.
- It might go into extinct: With the expected low or no patronage in 100 years’ time, it will result in a total shutdown of supply. So therefore after the exhaustion of the already existing ones in the market, there might be no trace of Xiaomi Redmi 9 in 100 years’ time. Causing it therefore to go into extinct.
- It will become a source of stigma: Using a Xiaomi Redmi 9. 100 years time, might make you become a laughing stock before your peers and family members. This will be so because it will become an inferior device to be seen with at that time, because of its diminished market value.
- The production of the phone would have been stopped: The production of a Xiaomi Redmi 9, 100 years would be completely stopped, because of the expected low or no demand at all. This will be so because there is no demand for it, there will be no need for supply.
- Nobody will want to use such a phone anymore: In 100 years’ time, nobody will want to use such a phone any longer. This will be so because by then it would have lost its value for which it was known for.
These are the 7 major things that are expected to happen to Xiaomi Redmi 9 in 100 years. As Xiaomi is one fast-growing mobile phone production company, the company recently celebrated its 10 anniversary. And they keep getting strong we hope to see more phones in feature from Xiaomi.